If you are students with special needs please make sure to communicate with us first in order to check and provide environment for your comfortable mobility in Sarajevo.
The Office for Support to Students with Disabilities of the University of Sarajevo is a co-ordination body within the University of Sarajevo which contributes to the creation of a society to which each person belongs, in which he/she actively participates, and which is prepared to provide support to students with disabilities through:
- establishing and maintaining partnerships with faculties and academic staff,
- promoting awareness at the University on issues of students with disabilities,
- giving guidelines on policies and procedures at the University that ensure the full participation of students with disabilities in all aspects of student life.
The task of the Office for Support to Students with Disabilities of the University of Sarajevo is to ensure that students with disabilities have equal access to all university programmes and activities. The Office provides opportunities for students with disabilities to realise their full potential by:
- coordinating activities of academic adjustment and support services,
- promoting autonomy and self-reliance,
- providing information and referring to appropriate sources.
Through its activities, the Office of Support for Students with Disabilities will encourage students with disabilities to become responsible individuals who can make their own decisions, solve their problems and represent their interests.
Zmaja od Bosne br. 8
telephone: +387 33 668 251