The University of Sarajevo has the opportunity to participate in various international educational and research programs as a project coordinator or consortium partner. In order to successfully apply, the International Relations Office has made the necessary registrations of our University in order to be recognizable in the databases of various international programs.
The University of Sarajevo always appears as one “body” in EU funded programs (regardless of whether the faculty, academy, center, institute apply). Although many projects are implemented at (sub) organizational units of the University of Sarajevo, when applying for these calls, the application is filled out on behalf of the University, which has its own participant identification information:
University of Sarajevo (UNSA)
Higher education institution – public university
ERASMUS CODE: SARAJEVO
Note: only this data can be used when applying for project applications. Using any other codes, marks or numbers may lead to the error. University of Sarajevo can be identified in the Participants portal databases only under this identification information.
If interested to include our university in your project proposal, in order to find suitable partner, you can:
- contact International Relations Office (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) for:
- establishing bilateral, Erasmus+ KA107, Mevlana or similar inter-institutional agreement
- the Erasmus+, CEEPUS, Mevlana or other educational programs/projects
- contact Research office (email@example.com) for:
- Horizon2020, COST, IPA and similar research project, contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org
- contact departmental coordinators for other options: https://www.unsa.ba/en/research-and-cooperation/international-cooperation/contacts-international-cooperation